Creative Graphic Designer
Zivro is looking for a creative designer who has the ability to transform brief requirement into outstanding concepts, and memorable artworks.
We are seeking visualiser who has skills on both digital and print media with a positive attitude, who takes direction and can contribute to group creative discussions and should have strategic approach to assigned work with attention to detail.
We want someone who works well with a team and thrives on creative collaboration as well as meeting individual design goals who can work in a fast-paced, highly creative environment and who is always seeking to grow and learn as a designer.
The ideal candidate will work in a highly creative environment. Exploring new ideas, trends, design concepts and translate them into tangible graphic design concepts that can support the company’s brand and marketing strategy and communication. This position requires excellent creative and design talents and a passion for product innovation and creation.
The position offers an excellent career growth and opportunity to become part of core team of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design best creatives for a delightful user experience and creative infographics that identify a product or convey a message.
- He/She is responsible for creating digital graphics & Creative Animation.
- Create new and unique graphic designs as per the requirements .
- Should use several software and technologies to create special effects concerning the projects
- Creating digital marketing creatives under the guidance of the marketing team.
- Knowledge of colour theory, typography & print/web standards.
- Knowledge of latest designing software exploring capabilities will be an added advantage.
- Preferably Graduation in fine arts/ GD art User interaction design for complex UI intensive applications: analysis of workflow, creation of Lo/Hi-Fi mockups and prototypes, design consultations.
- Must have well organised working style, detail-oriented and conceptual.
- Should be a good listener. - Strong Graphic designing skills, understanding of typography & layouts.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Desire to learn new graphic design skills.
- 0-2 year of experience in the field of Graphic Design.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating exceptional standard of interface / interaction design.Understand client briefs and actively contribute to the brainstorming and ideation process Design explorations for User Interfaces and related visual designNeed to design posters, brochures, white papers, templates and other marketing design collaterals
Skills Required : Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, Corel draw, 2d Animation
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka