Digital Marketing Specialist
Zivro is looking to hire a Full-Time Digital Marketing Specialist.
Roles & Responsiblities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of company as well as clients in various industries.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites and promote company’s product and services in the digital space
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules and improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc
- Create and execute SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Write content for blogs, web pages, social media, ebooks, slogans, and video script.
- Assist with the business pitches to win new clients and projects.
- Increase qualified marketing leads and conversion rates for the sales team.
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
- Propose new and improved ideas on inbound marketing campaigns.
- Present the analytical findings to the senior management.